Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ค้นหา

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» California's Physician Groups Support State Regulation That Requires HMOs To Provide Translation Services To Patients
I' ve changed ever since the day i've met you EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 3:16 pm by ผู้มาเยือน

» what are the benefits of fish oil vitamins
I' ve changed ever since the day i've met you EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 9:17 am by ผู้มาเยือน

» Star jones dating. Top rated married dating sites.
I' ve changed ever since the day i've met you EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 8:59 am by ผู้มาเยือน

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper rip Blu glimmer DVD movies for iPad
I' ve changed ever since the day i've met you EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 5:33 am by ผู้มาเยือน

» Graj-online.pl Filmy-online.com.pl Pozycjonowaniee.pl Najlepsze-tapety.pl
I' ve changed ever since the day i've met you EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 5:28 am by ผู้มาเยือน

» Drug Disposition
I' ve changed ever since the day i've met you EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 5:33 pm by ผู้มาเยือน

» 204 Million In Drug Money
I' ve changed ever since the day i've met you EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 9:42 am by ผู้มาเยือน

» Almost as chintzy as files
I' ve changed ever since the day i've met you EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 7:10 am by ผู้มาเยือน

» Street Drugs Snow
I' ve changed ever since the day i've met you EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 11:49 pm by ผู้มาเยือน

» гинекология врачи
I' ve changed ever since the day i've met you EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 10:14 pm by ผู้มาเยือน

» page rank backlinks services
I' ve changed ever since the day i've met you EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 9:22 pm by ผู้มาเยือน

» fans facebook xv
I' ve changed ever since the day i've met you EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 3:00 pm by ผู้มาเยือน

» buy facebook fan page f2
I' ve changed ever since the day i've met you EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 10:03 am by ผู้มาเยือน

» This forum help me thanks
I' ve changed ever since the day i've met you EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 2:01 am by ผู้มาเยือน

» как бросить курить за месяц
I' ve changed ever since the day i've met you EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 6:50 pm by ผู้มาเยือน

Affiliates
free forum

I' ve changed ever since the day i've met you

Go down

I' ve changed ever since the day i've met you Empty I' ve changed ever since the day i've met you

ตั้งหัวข้อ  FaRkiE Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:29 pm

I' ve changed ever since the day i've met you 19-03-08-pic005

I' ve changed ever since the day i've met you
i keep thinking abort yot
because i love you so much

ยอมรับว่าเปลี่ยนไป
ตั้งแต่ได้มาพบเธอ
ยอมรับว่าพร่ำเพ้อ
ก็เพราะว่ารักเธอจนหมดใจ

i don t blame you for your changes
but am i wrong to still be the same inside

เธอไม่ผิดหรอกที่เปลี่ยนไป